Physics is a stream of science with many interconnected laws and formulas. It is awash with problems that test your knowledge and understanding of problems. In addition to teaching and learning materials in the classroom, you should focus on some strategies to answer questions in the physics exam.
Here are some general physics tips and smart strategies for a physics exam
- Watch your topic: always be on the track and never bend. Because regularity and a systematic approach to the study of physics are necessary to keep the thread, and not lose in the middle. Even if you want to take a day off, ask your teacher about homework and the work of another day and get information in advance to fit your physics lessons.
- Learn physics every day: set aside time for physics every day. Do not delay or wait until the last minute to complete your homework and homework. Problems with physics baffle him every minute, and when he lingers, he will certainly land in troubled water
- Solve various problems in large numbers: solving problems is the main part of studying physics, and as soon as you get used to solving as many problems as possible, you will better understand the formulas.
- Attend the conference session without fail: participate in the conference sessions and explain your ideas and get more information on topics
- Read before attending jc physics tuition singapore: review the lesson of the day in advance to ask questions to your teacher and to take an active part in the classes. Interact and clarify your doubts immediately in class or during office hours.
- Consider your homework: review your homework and master areas that have eluded your understanding. Choose more topics and answer questions to gain confidence in the topic.